During AmeriCorps Week
, April 4-11, 2017, individuals, programs, and organizations will honor and celebrate the contributions that 80,000 Americans make to their communities and the service of more than 1 million AmeriCorps alumni. Beyond showing appreciation for AmeriCorps members, one of the main goals for the week is to increase overall awareness of the valuable contributions they make to communities and our country.
What can you do to show your support for AmeriCorps and thank those who have served?
- Visit the AmeriCorps Week Splash Page
- Tag all AmeriCorps Week social media. #AmeriCorpsWorks
- Share stories that demonstrates #AmeriCorpsWorks.
- Thank AmeriCorps Members and Alumni.
- Share “AmeriCorps” photos!
- Take a quick video of something that made you feel great about your service and share it. #AmeriCorpsWorks
- Follow AmeriCorps and Virginia AmeriCorps on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and get ready to SHARE your “AmeriPride” with friends, family, and people you come in contact with throughout the week.
- Twitter @AmeriCorps
- Twitter @VAservice
- Facebook AmeriCorps
- Facebook Virginia Service
- Instagram nationalservice
- Instagram serveviginia